Monday 20 May 2013

Sample Flat and Obvious Deviations

Let's start with their rosy and grand sample flat to begin with. There is an sense of must haves that have been rightly placed in the sample flat to attract the buyer. Fair enough the prospective buyers get lured in to actually go for the flat without much ado. But hold on to your horses what you see and what you get is going to shatter your dream home.

There is a vast difference in their so called sample flat that they promote to advertise and what they actually deliver to you for bestowing your hard earned and trusted money on them. I do not speak in thin air. There is a complete documentary evidence to show you the differences. 

Therefore my advise to you will be to not fall in for their marketing gimmicks and at best avoid their projects. It is not personal vendetta but a human advise to not waste your money and repent later. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi gabbar Singh,
    Please stop being Anonymous ,Foolish ,and stupid. Please be direct and share the problems instead of being Vague about jargaons like "gimmicks,thin air" with your mobile number for authencity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I respect my own privacy and therefore I do not wish to share my number with any anonymous person. You can call me foolish, stupid or whatever comes to your peanut mind, I am pretty clear in my conscience unlike a paid stooge like you.

      Wait for my next post dedicated to you.

      Delete
    2. What privacy you are talking about ,when you have heaps of time to write long and long and pages of blogs ,please stop being a hypocrite and be specific or stop fooling by using JARGAONS......

      Delete
    3. You will get specific details in my next blog post. Be polite. Your job is not at stake yet. :-D

      Delete